Submit a Design
You can get up to $1,500 Dollars for your awesome design!
LiP is a community that is driven by your creativity and input. Submit a design for a chance to get printed and up to $1,500 dollars in return! There are two submission areas on LiP, each with a different purpose.
- Got an idea that but haven’t quite finalized the design and want some input? No problem, submit it to get critiqued by your fellow artists and community members.
- Nothing submitted to this area will be considered for printing until you have taken it to the scoring area. Different revisions of your design will be shown here so people can see the evolution of your design. Our staff will also occasionally pass through here, so it’s a great tool to improve your design!
- Once you’re ready, just click a button, and your final revision will be seamlessly taken to the scoring area.
- Grab our Submission Kit here to help place your design on your suggested device. You will have to upload two images for your submission. One is a 50 x 50px GIF file that will be the listing thumbnail. The second is a 960 x 480px image depicting your design. How you use this space is up to you, but somewhere on this image you will have to show how the design will be placed on the case.
- The community will comment and rate your design from 1 to 5. This process usually last 30 days. This can end early though and we might decide to take a submission down. But don’t get bummed out! Read this to find some possible reasons why.
- Promote! Tell everyone how insanely great your design is! You have an awesome design, so why not tell everyone about it? We will contact you by email within 90 days after scoring has ended if your design has been selected for print. So keep an eye on that inbox!
- After being selected for print, we will ask you to send us a high-res image of your design. After which you will get:
- 1. $200 cash upfront immediately after your design is printed.
2. 15% of sales from your design up to a cap of $1,300. This is calculated monthly and you will be sent payments until that amount has been reached.
Then sit back, watch the cash roll in, and the party to start.